WGS Technology Casinos and Games 2019
WGS Technology, previously known as Vegas Technology, is a provider of casino platforms and online slots and table games. Compare WGS Technology casinos and play its games with a bonus.
Top WGS Technology Casinos
WGS Technology is an online gaming software provider with a growing inventory of over a hundred exclusive games. It is also recognised as the number one pick of USA players for casino brands because of the uniqueness of its games.
The company supplies a range of games to many leading casino sites and runs four online casinos of its own. Its platforms are both ready to play and downloadable, with a dedicated online client support for each of its casino channels.
Why play at a WGS Technology casino?
WGS (Wager Gaming Software) Technology is a new name, but is no stranger to the online gambling world. The former Vegas Technology company resuscitated its waning game inventory by merging with a new firm to remain in an ever-evolving industry.
All WGS Technology games can be played both through mobiles and computers, by downloading or accessing in a web browser. What attracts players are the high quality of sounds and graphics, as well as fast loading times. Even players with an old desktop can still access the games without hassle.
One unique feature to the company’s games is the tournament, where multiple players can play for prizes at a given time. The tournaments are regular highlights of WGS Technology games where it offers attractive prizes and free roll games for beginners.
There are four WGS Technology casinos: Liberty Slots Casino, Miami Club Casino, Lincoln Casino and the new Red Stag Casino. Each features both old and new games, and each has a dedicated client support channel to assist players.
WGS Technology brings an unorthodox take to its slots games, which have a strong following from US players. Here are three of the best video slot games from its portfolio:
- Cool Bananas: This slots game has a simple, family-friendly and fun feel to it. With unique bonus rounds, great music and a bunch of funky wild symbols, players are on the lookout for the Mighty Monkey as they wait for its Banana Peel to target as scatter symbols.
- Farming Futures Slots: A seven-reel slot game, this features a rustic countryside theme with the farmer and his animals as the symbols. It’s a nine payline game that is both appealing and entertaining.
- Lucky 7s: This seven-reel slot game also has seven paylines and a fruit machine theme. Adjust the bets to the maximum of 70 per symbol to win up to 25,000. Even if this game’s concept is based on the classic three-reel slot, Lucky 7s brings an unorthodox aspect from the original.
WGS Technology offers a complete range of casino games in each of its four established online casinos.
- Video Poker: This is an innovative combination of the slot machine concept and traditional poker. Great payouts and its core simplicity attract many players to this casino game.
- Stud Poker: A Caribbean take on traditional poker, this unique variety can be very exciting when gamers play for huge progressive jackpots.
- Roulette: This is a staple game on every casino table, both in actual and online casino sites. Eight players against the house bet on 37 slots including the number zero.
- Blackjack: Another classic card game of players versus the dealer. Bets are finalised before two cards are dealt to each player. The dealer gets two cards as well, one card facing up while the other is faced down. The objective of the game is to get as close or equal to the number 21 against the dealer and without going over.
About WGS Technology
WGS Technology was originally named OddsOn Casino Software when it was launched in Toronto, and ventured into online gaming in 1998. In 2005, it changed its name to Vegas Technology and moved to Antigua where its mother company EH Gaming Ventures Inc. was based. During this time, the company was already licensed by the regulators in Antigua and Barbuda to promote online gaming venues.
Vegas Technology became the owner of casino gambling sites including Millionaire Casino, English Harbour, Caribbean Gold, Superslots, Slots Galore, Silver Dollar Casino and VIP Slots. In 2011, it had to cease its operation due to some restrictions in new US regulations on online gambling.
Despite several struggles, Vegas Technology managed to survive and was reborn in 2012 under its new name, WGS Technology. It was able to acquire the Golden Casino group to accept US-based players. This allowed the company to keep its presence in the United States even indirectly.
Where can I play at WGS Technology casinos?
The four online casinos run by the company are Liberty Slots, Lincoln Casino, Miami Club Casino and Red Stag Casino. See the casino list for the best WGS Technology casinos.
Are WGS Technology games available worldwide?
All casino games operated by WGS Technology are licensed under the Curacao government and are available to gamers worldwide. However, casino gamers from Canada are restricted to play all casino brands under WGS Technology. The same holds true for US players who reside in Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Missouri, Washington, Maryland and Kentucky where online gambling is opposed.
Are WGS Technology games safe to play?
WGS Technology games are acknowledged with the seal of Certified Fair Gambling. All of its casinos and games undergo monthly audit for fairness by the independent gaming expert Charles Mousseau. These monthly audits guarantee that the RNG or random number generator is indeed random and accordingly. All results conform to industry norms and standards.
Telephone: +001 866 369 2686 (US) or 05999 7331285 (international)