WebMoney Casinos and Bonuses 2020
WebMoney was launched in 1998 and is today a very popular online casino deposit method. This Russia based company has a worldwide customer base of more than 37 million. The number of online casinos and shops accepting this method has been rising consistently due to its convenience and currency support. Use the top list below to compare all WebMoney casinos and their bonus offers in January 2020.
Top WebMoney Casinos
During the launch of this revolutionary e-wallet, it was tailor-made for the Russian market. However, given its unprecedented success and the growing appetite for e-wallets, WebMoney has grown to cover other parts of the world. Basically, WebMoney makes the use of WM purses.
Account holders can have more than one purse which is safely stored in what is referred to as WebMoney keeper and accessible through your registered number. All valuables in the system are measured in terms of WebMoney units. The purses come in different currencies depending on your choice. For Russians, there is the R-purse (WMR), E-purse(WME) for Euros, X-purse for Bitcoin and the v-purse (WMV) for Vietnamese Dong.
WebMoney is one of the most secure methods to transfer funds. Your account can be topped up in numerous different ways and the rising acceptance and popularity of WebMoney across casinos is a big plus.
- Account Funding: a WebMoney account can be funded through Visa, MasterCard, Special cash points and bank transfers.
- Security: when login to your account you use your assigned WMID, and the mobile phone number used during registration. Casinos will not ask for such details when transferring funds however.
- Customer support: WebMoney has a great customer support service. There are regional phone numbers and social media platforms where you can get answers to all your questions.
While a good option, Webmoney does have shortcomings – the number of currencies accepted is relatively low, and not all casinos accept WebMoney transfers.
- Currency limitation: Though popular currencies like RUB, USD and EUR are accepted others like GBP and SEK are not.
- Fees: A number of services offered by WebMoney in regard to funds transfer are subject to processing fees
WebMoney has an elaborate fee structure under ‘system fees’ a section that is clearly labelled on the dashboard. A fee of 0.8% is applicable for all the informational and technological exchanges among the correspondents across the WMT system. These fees should not be less than WM* where ‘*’ denotes your currency unit. However, such fees have diverse caps which vary across specific currencies. For transactions between accounts with the same purses and same WM identifier, there will be no fees. The deposits and withdrawals also attract a fee which is charged depending on the tariffs that are assigned to different agents.
WebMoney is a global payment services provider that has its presence not only in Eastern Europe but also other parts of the world. It is one of the methods that have embraced cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Bitcoin. Clients can also use USD, EUR, Russian Ruble, Belarusian Ruble, and the Vietnamese Dong and a few more.
- EUR – Euro
- USD – US Dollars
- RUB – Russian Ruble
- BTC – Bitcoin
- Belarusian Ruble
- Exchange-traded gold
- Vietnamese Dong.
Creating an Account
Creating an online account is a friendly process that will not take much of your time. Visit the WebMoney official site and click on sign up icon. Key in your mobile number in the international format and click ‘Next’ It is important to note that the registration process is carried out on WM Keeper Standard Mini browser application. Fill in the registration process and proceed to verify your email address.
- Visit WebMoney and click on the sign up icon and enter the mobile number.
- Fill in the registration form that covers details like date of birth and security questions
- Confirm the validity of your phone number by entering the code sent to your mobile number
- Complete the registration by entering your password and confirming it
- Click on the verification code sent to your email to verify your account
Once you have successfully completed the WebMoney account registration process, you are ready to go. The various methods for funding your account include direct bank transfers, Visa transfers, MasterCard transfer, NETTO terminals transfer, WME -card and the wm.exchanger to mention just a few.
- Click on the WebMoney page
- Select the top-up/withdraw option on the dashboard
- Select your currency and key in the amount you wish to deposit
Once you have money in your WebMoney account depositing to your bankroll is a simple process. Of course, you need to check if your casino accepts WebMoney deposits. Click on the payment method, key in your personal details and specify the amount you wish to transfer. The transaction should be done within a few minutes.
- Visit your casino’s banking section
- Click on deposit options and select WebMoney
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer plus your password to confirm the transaction
Before proceeding with your withdrawal it is advisable to check on the fee structure so as to be updated on the applicable charges. Visit your casino’s withdrawal options and specify WebMoney as your selected method. Key in your unique WM identifier and the currency purse.
- Visit your casino’s cashier section
- Select WebMoney as the withdrawal option
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and key in your casino password
WebMoney is a technologically-driven payment solutions company. The owners and operators fully understand the security challenges of our times. There are three WebMoney authentication methods. When logging in, you will be required to enter your password. You can have files with secret keys in the WM keeper classic section. Accessing such files will require you to key in a unique 12-symbol WM identifier and password. Processing money, funds can only be either on WM-wallet of the sender or receiver as there are no intermediary systems.
The customer support provided by the WebMoney will give you a chance to interact with the support staff any time you have an issue. On social media you can get in touch with WebMoney through the official twitter handle _@WebMoneySystem, Facebook _WebMoney Worldwide. The official email address is email@example.com. For technical support, you can use a number of telephone numbers available.
- Russia: +7 (495) 727-43-33 and +7 (812) 309-02-91
- Vietnam: +(84) 19 00 64 74
- Ukraine: 0 800 30-94-60
- Twitter: 24 hour support through the WebMoney official page @WebMoneySystem
WebMoney is a relatively popular e-wallet that was launched by WB Transfer Ltd in 1988. Back then, it was meant for Russian online shoppers. Over the years this payment method has evolved into one of the biggest e-wallets for online casino gaming. Casinos are warmly embracing it across the world owing to a the number of currency options. For instance, Euro and USD are accepted by the WB systems. The security solutions have also made WebMoney accepted in other areas outside Eastern Europe countries. With its services available online, you can sign up easily and fund your account through various convenient methods.