Trustpay Casinos and Tutorial 2019
A Slovakian-based payment services company, TrustPay is one of the older generations of services offering effective online money transfer solutions since its founding in 2009. The functionality of TrustPay is designed to provide a secure platform for the processing of payments, making it highly suitable for use in the online casino industry.
Top Trustpay Casinos
With instant bank transfers, payment card processing and wide availability as standard, TrustPay is a practical solution for casinos looking to simplify withdrawal and depositing processes. Read on to find out more about what this payment service has to offer, and why it’s a top choice for many different online casino companies worldwide.
How To Create A Trust Pay Account
To create an account with TrustPay to take and receive payment, the service requests that the person or company contacts them directly to set up accounts on a one-to-one basis.
While this provides a more personalised service, it’s far less efficient than simply signing up through an online form or process, and as such requires a little more time investment.
TrustPay provides several stipulations for individuals considering making accounts. The first is the currency in which the account can be opened.
For card payment services, the merchant must be a resident of a country within the EEA or European Economic Area.
However, for those only looking for bank transfer services or a corporate account, the location in which the account is opened does not matter.
TrustPay accounts can be opened by a merchant or casino using an account with any of the following currencies denominated:
TrustPay allows the opening of multiple accounts at the same time, and each account created with TrustPay is based on a personal agreement between the individual and TrustPay themselves.
As part of the sign-up process, TrustPay negotiates the exact fees put upon incoming payments, while outgoing payments are included on their available price list.
For customers or payees, no account is required in order to use the TrustPay system; which means no sign-up process is directly required for individuals using casinos with the TrustPay platform in place.
Making Deposits & Withdrawals
As a TrustPay account is not required for any casino that uses TrustPay, punters are not required to sign up to, or into, a specific system in order to play.
Instead, TrustPay has designed their system to be fully integrated into each casino platform, allowing for the depositing of money through a variety of methods. This includes direct wire transfers from specific banks, as listed on their instant wire page in English, Czech, Slovenian, Hungarian and Slovak.
Other functionalities for making a deposit using TrustPay is paying through card. The platform supports both popular credit card brands MasterCard and Visa, making depositing money at a casino quick and straightforward.
Alternatively, TrustPay also allows for deposit top-ups through PayPal, allowing users to avoid providing any card details or bank information directly into the payment system, and further adding a layer of security to the process.
As of 2019, Apple Pay is now included for mobile payments through the TrustPay platform.
TrustPay also supports easy withdrawal processes, allowing casinos that use TrustPay systems to pay out all winnings quickly and easily from the casino’s internal cashier. Withdrawals can be made either into a bank account or into a PayPal account directly.
In 2014 TrustPay have introduced a minimum balance for withdrawal of 30 EUR on every casino account as default. However, some casinos dictate their minimum withdrawal limit, which should also be considered when it comes to picking the best casino for your purposes.
There are many advantages to choosing a casino that uses TrustPay as its payment platform. As a well-regulated solution, this payment service offers everything the average casino user would expect, including:
- Security: TrustPay ensures a high level of encryption for all users, for both bank transfer and payment via card, and has no access to any of the full payment information it processes. This means any information passed through the service is well-secured and inaccessible to hackers or other malicious individuals
- Regulation: TrustPay is fully regulated under the National Bank of Slovakia, and is also a member of UnionPay, MasterCard and VISA. In addition to this, all payments are completed on certified secure platforms that meet all the requirements and safety standards set forth by PCI DSS.
- Versatility: TrustPay is a highly versatile payment platform, offering a multitude of different methods of payment, which is of advantage to both merchants and casino owners as well as for customers, allowing them to use payment methods that are more comfortable and convenient for their needs.
- Ease of use: TrustPay does not require the creation of a customer account for its use, making the actual payment process effortless for the majority of customers. This is especially true for individuals that withdraw and deposit using PayPal, as the process is highly streamlined and completed in seconds in most cases.
- Consistency: TrustPay holds a relatively substantial customer base of casinos, making it possible to choose from a wide range of options should this payment method be your top deciding factor. A variety of casinos, from slots-only to more varied choices, are available for payment through TrustPay.
Alongside the many advantages TrustPay holds as a payment method, the platform also has a few disadvantages that may not make this service suitable for every punter, or even the right pick for every casino. Here are some of the reasons why TrustPay isn’t everyone’s top choice:
- Accounts: While it’s of advantage to many that TrustPay does not store customer details, as well as providing an improved level of security, the fact that customers are unable to make accounts means they are required to enter their details for deposit or withdrawal each time, extending the process and adding more steps every time.
- Limited counties: TrustPay’s payment platform may be relatively extensive, but it is still limited to certain currencies and countries, as listed above in the ‘how to create an account’. This limitation means TrustPay isn’t a suitable choice for all users, or all casinos.
- Quality of service: Despite TrustPay being a reliable and functioning system, the support available for the platform is challenging to attain, based on past reviews in addition to the minimal information available through the TrustPay website. This means that problems may not be resolved as quickly as with other platforms available.
As a payment service entirely regulated via the National Bank of Slovakia, TrustPay must meet stringent requirements to be able to operate.
The payment platform also holds membership to UnionPay, MasterCard and VISA to offer customers the broadest range of secure options available. Effective encryption methods are used on all data that flows through the system, to ensure the ultimate safety of all users, whether they are depositing or withdrawing using the system.
Certified, secure platforms are used for all TrustPay processes that meet the specific standards set out by PCI DSS to the highest degree. Combined with the company’s commitment to ensure all sensitive data is as safe as possible – with not even the company itself able to access card or bank details – TrustPay is a highly secure and reliable option for punters looking for the best casino payment method for them.
TrustPay’s availability depends on your payment method of choice. For those who prefer to use card payment, this payment can be made in any currency, which is then received by the merchant in their default currency.
For customers that prefer banks transfer, however, the currency in which the customer should pay is dictated by the merchant or casino. For payment via PayPal, the process is similar to that carried out for card payments, in which the money is converted internally. The processing currency of TrustPay is EUR.
TrustPay was founded in 2009, becoming one of the first payment systems in the region to offer safe, efficient and secure e-commerce payments across the whole of the EEA area by the end of 2010.
Working primarily with VISA, MasterCard and UnionPay, TrustPay holds licences for offering card payments across the EEA, and supplies countless businesses and casinos with a practical payment solution that’s fully secure and wholly regulated to the highest degree.
What is TrustPay?
TrustPay is an online payment platform regulated by the National Bank of Slovenia. Their payment platform for bank transfers, card payments, PayPal and Apple Pay are utilised across a wide range of e-commerce and casino businesses as a safe and efficient method to accept payment as well as withdraw winnings as needed.
Is TrustPay safe?
Thanks to its high standard of regulation and commitment to a full encryption process for all sensitive data, TrustPay continues to maintain a high level of safety for its merchants and its customers. As a business with years of experience in the industry, it is up to date with all the latest security guidance to ensure merchants and customers alike have a safe experience every time they use the platform.
How do I contact TrustPay?
TrustPay can be contacted directly via the contact form on their website, or through any of the following methods:
+421 2 321 68 450
Trust Pay, a.s.
Za kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Alternatively, for issues with payment through a specific casino or online platform, contacting the casino directly may be the best first step to resolve any internal problems with the processing or management of payment.