SOFORT Casinos and Tutorial 2019
SOFORT is one of the most common online payment modes for European online casino players. The fast and secure gateway it provides allows you to transfer money from your bank account to casino wallet without revealing any sensitive information to the casinos. Below is a list of some of the best SOFORT casinos that you can easily deposit money to.
Top SOFORT Casinos
SOFORT is a German company that used to be known as Sofort Banking. Certified by one of the most trusted organisations, TÜV Saarland, they facilitate direct bank transfers by providing a secure method. The company was obtained by Klarna and went through a thorough rebranding.
That’s why under the same logo you’ll see both SOFORT and Pay now brands. Thanks to the quality of the service they offer, the wide support from various major banks and numerous online casinos, they have a rightfully-earned popularity among European iGamers. No need for registration and the lack of transaction fees are two great aspects of using SOFORT.
Promotions are used by online casinos both to attract new customers and reward the loyal ones. Most of the time, iGamers are awarded matched bonuses for the deposits they make. These bonuses are generally independent of the deposit method. This means you will likely qualify for any bonus offer when you deposit money to your casino account with SOFORT.
However, to be on the safe side, read the terms and conditions that apply to these promotions or contact the casino’s customer service to make sure that there’s no exception when using SOFORT.
There’s a reason SOFORT is the go-to online payment option for iGamers in more than ten European countries. They have been around for a long time and gained the trust of their customers with this secure, fast, and easy to use service that they provide.
- Security: While making deposits to your online casino wallet via SOFORT, no information about you, or your bank account, is revealed to the merchant. The use of PIN and TAN codes add an extra layer of security to the payment process.
- Speed: Funding your transfer via SOFORT has almost no delay, which means that as soon as your payment is confirmed, you’ll see the amount reflected in your casino wallet.
- No Sign-Up: You don’t need to register to use SOFORT. The payment is processed with your bank account credentials.
- Fees: SOFORT doesn’t charge any additional fees for the transactions you make using it.
SOFORT is one of the oldest names in the online payment market. Even though the service it offers is tailored to the needs of casino players, it does have some disadvantages. It’s important that you’re aware of its few limitations so as to make an informed choice when opting to use it.
- Country restrictions: The security and ease of use that comes with SOFORT’s service are available only to a select few European countries, at the moment. If you do not have an account in one of the supported banks from those countries, you can not use SOFORT.
- Withdrawals: Even though some casinos support both deposits and withdrawals with SOFORT, many other casinos only support the deposits.
- Banking details: SOFORT does not save the banking information you provide during your transactions. As a result, whether you choose to play at your regular SOFORT casino or a different one, you would need to provide this information every time you wish to transact.
You don’t want any fees while transferring money to your online casino accounts. That amount would be better spent on a video slot or a live casino game. SOFORT, unlike many other payment methods, doesn’t charge any fees when customers use its service.
However, there might be some fees charged by either your casino or the bank. It’s always a good idea to go through the terms and conditions or contact the customer service of your casino and bank to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
SOFORT is one of the most commonly used online payment methods in Europe. Since SOFORT lets you send money directly from your bank account in a secure way, the available currencies are the ones your bank and online casino support.
Creating an Account
When using SOFORT to send money to your casino wallet, you don’t have to go through tedious registration processes. Having an account in one of the supported banks is enough, as you’ll be using those bank account credentials to access SOFORT. Ditching the time-consuming registration, they make the whole procedure very fast.
- Make sure that you hold an account in one of the supported banks
- Use the credentials for your bank account to send money to your casino wallet
You don’t need an account on SOFORT, as it is not an e-wallet provider. It simply provides a state-of-art encrypted communication channel. The money moves securely from your own bank account to the casino account. As long as you have enough funds in your bank account, you are good to go.
- Have enough money in your bank account
Thanks to its popularity among users, there are a lot of casinos that accept SOFORT deposits. The service it provides is perfect for iGamers, as they know that their personal and banking details are not shared with the casinos. Casino players can start enjoying their favourite games in a few simple steps.
- Select SOFORT with Klarna logo as the deposit method
- Choose your bank, and enter your online banking credentials
- Select the account and amount, then confirm the transaction with the verification code you receive
SOFORT allows you to withdraw money from casino wallets and send them directly to your bank account. The process is very simple, as long as the casino supports SOFORT as the withdrawal method, and you had previously used SOFORT to deposit money into your casino account. Just follow the same steps as for deposits.
- Set the amount you want to cash out
- Select SOFORT as the withdrawal method
- The account data will be uploaded automatically
- Confirm the transaction
The security is a top concern, and at the same time, the strongest aspect of SOFORT. They adhere to the German Federal Data Protection regulations. So far, there has been no recorded data breach. Since registration is not required, and the transaction takes place between your bank and the casino, on an SSL communication provided by SOFORT, they do not store any information about you or your bank accounts. Also, the confirmation for the payments requires both PIN code and TAN code, which creates an extra level of security.
Great customer service supports the popularity of SOFORT. Even though the problems you have while using their service are likely to be about either your bank or online casino, they still have a skilled team to assist you whenever you need help or simply have a question. Give them a call if the detailed FAQ section on their website fails to help you.
- FAQ: Check the answers to the most common questions on their website
- Phone call: Call them at +49 89 – 2020 889-0 any day of the week, even on holidays, for the issues you are having with the service
- Social media: SOFORT is active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Check the bottom of their website pages for the social media links.
The full potential of SOFORT’s trusted service is available to all users without the need for registration. That’s the reason why it does not have any VIP programs.
Even though SOFORT is a German company, they have quickly become the preferred online payment method for millions of European iGamers. Most of the online casinos that operate in Europe list SOFORT among their supported deposit methods. Some support withdrawals with SOFORT as well.
In addition to almost all major German banks, they also integrated many European banks. Currently, you can use SOFORT if you hold a bank account in Germany, the United Kingdom, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, France, and the Netherlands, to name but a few. Your privacy and security is the top priority, and your details are not saved or shared by SOFORT. Its heavily protected system is regularly controlled by TÜV Saarland, a trusted independent authority.