Founded in 2007, SBTech is a multi-award winning company that supplies gaming platforms, sports-betting solutions and management services to the iGaming industry. SBTech works with many of the industry’s biggest names in online games and gaming systems to provide a cutting-edge casino experience that meets modern technological challenges and stays abreast of regulatory change.
SBTech has over 50 global partners, including Churchill Downs, Sky Betting & Gaming, Mansion Casino, and Sazka—the Czech Republic’s national lottery operator. It also has partnerships with leading gaming suppliers, such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft Gaming, iSoftBet, Kiron Interactive, Tom Horn Gaming and Red Tiger.
The products of these gaming suppliers strengthen SBTech’s powerful eGaming platform and are seamlessly integrated. For the game manufacturers themselves, a partnership with SBTech means wider distribution for their content, since the latter supplies its gaming technology to operators across more than 20 regulated markets.
A large chunk of SBTech’s business is sports betting, for which it has an industry-wide reputation. The company motto is “we know sports”. For sports-betting providers, the company promises enhanced revenue with its award-winning software, state-of-the-art visualization center, top-quality live streaming, customized betting experience, fast market and multiple cash-out options, plus a widget-based API solution.
Why Play at an SBTech Casino?
SBTech is not a game supplier, so you’d play at an SBTech casino for the smooth gaming experience it offers and the wide array of top-drawer games from SBTech partners under its roof. For sports gamblers, the facilities and emerging technologies offered by SBTech are second to none. The company supplies top online bookmakers and white label platforms with its turnkey sports betting solutions. SBTech is a name you might seek out if you want an assurance of quality in all departments.
SBTech Casino & Sports Betting Solutions
Now that we’ve summarized what SBTech does, let’s delve a little deeper below the surface. As a company that has won multiple awards for its software and tools, it’s worth uncovering some of what it offers.
For premium online bookmakers and white label operators alike, SBTech promises to maximize revenue by delivering an industry-leading user experience. This is good news for betting agents and customers, since both parties gain one way or another. SBTech’s dedicated Trading, Product Development and Operations teams deliver the facilities and support to make this happen.
SBTech’s sports betting solution comprises various components. They include the following:
- Powerful sportsbook engine: at the heart of online sports betting is (or could be) SBTech’s supreme 24/7 sportsbook, which incorporates more than 20,000 in-play matches a month and includes over 2,000 exclusive betting markets.
- Customized Betting Experience: SBTech’s software includes smart tracking and analytical software that takes note of player behavior so that it can present a relevant betting experience. This is better for players and better for revenue: a win-win situation.
- Best in-play software: Who wouldn’t want to use sports betting software that has won multiple industry awards? SBTech software offers attractive features and bonuses for an engaging sports-betting experience.
- Multiple cash-out options: SBTech software includes numerous payout options on single bets and accumulators, with commission and availability controllable by the provider. Sports bettors have various payout choices at their fingertips, subject to operator variation.
- Attractive Promotions: To reward sports bettors for their loyalty and keep them on board, SBTech platforms offer a variety of promotions. These include free bets, bumps in odds, accumulator enhancements and cashback deals.
As mentioned, SBTech is not a games producer, but it does integrate the content of several of the world’s top game suppliers within its Chameleon360 iGaming platform. So, if you’re a fan of NetEnt, Microgaming, Kiron or some of the other award-winning producers, you’ll have a great time at an SBTech casino. SBTech supplies the software that improves your casino experience.
Included in SBTech’s gaming platform are the following:
- Over 1,500 casino, live casino and virtual sports games from top partner providers.
- Numerous localized payment options from the world’s best and most reliable platforms.
- Customer relationship management with real-time communication through SBTech chat facilities and automated notifications.
- Chameleon360 is a modular platform that allows online casinos to plug in the features they want into their system. As its name suggests, Chameleon360 is adaptable and customizable.
- Business Intelligence (BI) analysis is built into the SBTech software so that casinos can examine performance and act on their findings.
Later in the article, you’ll discover some SBTech casinos where you can enjoy a refined gaming experience.
The gleam of SBTech Managed Services might not be seen much from the gamer’s end, aside from an appreciation for brand image or the efficiency of customer support. From the casino provider’s point of view, this is where SBTech offer many of the nuts and bolts of their business—the parts that make them successful and keep their operations running smoothly.
SBTech managed services include the following elements:
- Marketing is fundamental to every business, and SBTech’s rapid rise in little more than a decade illustrates how much of a handle it has on this. The company is an expert in brand promotion, whether at a local or international level.
- Attracting custom through expert use of social media, effective SEO and affiliation ideas complements SBTech’s marketing and brand strategies.
- CRM (customer relationship management) is vital to retaining and attracting custom and engaging customers effectively. SBTech helps providers analyze data and implement a CRM strategy across all online and offline channels.
- Customer Support is essential to a player’s experience. In SBTech casinos, providers have all the knowledge, skills and tools they need to deal with queries and problems efficiently.
- Fraud and risk management tools shield providers from fraudulent activities and scams.
Retail & Omni-Channel
You’ve read about some of SBTech’s many services, but what about their delivery method? SBTech has some products for land-based operations, such as self-service betting terminals for sports betting. Of course, the company is also a master in delivering its online casino software through devices like PCs, tablets and smartphones.
SBTech’s “Infinity Account” for operators ensures a smooth customer experience across all brick-and-mortar or online channels. The in-shop betting terminals include intuitive touch interfaces, and of course the online UI of SBTech software is second to none in terms of usability and fun. The previously mentioned multi-award winning SBTech sportsbook software underpins the company’s enviable reputation among bookmakers.
As we’ve established, SBTech is a B2B company that enables success in other businesses. The numerous awards mentioned in the opening sentence of this article include the following:
- BEGE Awards – Best Online Betting Platform 2014
- EGR B2B Award for In-play Betting Innovation 2015
- EGR B2B Award for In-play Betting Software 2016, 2017, 2018
- EGR Nordics Award for Best Sports Betting Supplier 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- GIA Sports Betting Supplier of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
- EGR Italy Awards – Best Sports Betting Supplier 2017
- CEEGC Awards – Best Overall Sports Betting Provider 2017
- SBC Awards – Sportsbook Supplier of the Year 2017
- International Gaming Awards – Mobile Product of the Year 2018
- Global Regulatory Awards – Innovation of the Year 2018
Some of the company’s recent news includes its fourth consecutive Sports Betting Supplier of the Year title in the EGR Nordics Awards and third consecutive Gaming Intelligence Award for Betting Supplier of the Year.
As part of its bid to branch out into regulated US states, SBTech has recently partnered (February 2019) with California-based Pala Interactive. SBTech will lend its award-winning sportsbook software to Pala Interactive’s online platform.
At the beginning of 2019, SBTech appointed former Scientific Games CEO Gavin Isaacs as its new Non-Executive Chairman. He brought with him 20 years of experience in the gaming industry. SBTech employs more than 1,100 people across nine offices worldwide.
I love playing slots and casino games, so why should I seek out SBTech casinos?
Although SBTech does not create games, its platform integrates content from many of the industry’s finest game suppliers. On top of that, its award-winning software ensures an engaging casino experience for players.
Where can I find an SBTech casino ?
SBTech has a substantial presence in Europe and harbors long-term ambitions in the North American market. Available casinos include Mansionbet Casino (UK), MoPlay Sports Betting (UK), BetStars France, ScandiBet (Norway, Sweden, Finland), bet.pt (Portugal), and Golden Nugget Casinos (sports betting on New Jersey website, USA). Use the top list of SBTech casinos to find one for your location.
What are my payment options on SBTech casinos?
The SBTech Chameleon360 iGaming platform incorporates dozens of possible payment methods, including many well-known services like Skrill, PayPal, and Neteller.