Here you will find the best online casino reviews and ratings October 2018. We test and review more features than any other site and rate many different aspects of each casino’s offering. Use the casino list below to compare casinos on all criteria that are important to you.
These are previews of online casinos that have not launched yet or did so very recently. We will publish full reviews as soon as we are able to test and research each casino fully.
How We Review Casinos
We look at 40 different factors when reviewing a casino – from apps, awards, pros and cons and games to the VIP program and all different support and contact options, and much more. We spend a lot of time going through each individual casino, and believe these to be the most comprehensive reviews on the entire internet.
Here are some of the things we collate, test and review for each casino:
- Pros and Cons – what we feel are strong and weak points for the casino on the whole after our tests.
- Awards – the full list of awards won by the casino.
- Games – A list of all the different kinds of games offered, as some players value a breadth of choice rather than just playing slots or table games.
- Software – An overview of the game manufacturers used by the casino. Many players prefer slots from specific software companies like NetEnt or Microgaming.
- Slots – We try tons of different slot machines and recommend the ones we think are the best and most fun to play.
- Table games (Roulette, Blackjack etc) – We try the non-live table games and list all different variants available.
- Video Poker – To some players the old classic video poker is important. We try, and list, the full assortment of games.
- Live Casino – We put live casino games and their dealers to the test, and list all live games offered.
- Jackpots – we list all major jackpot games and the current amount you can win.
- Mobile Casino and Apps – As most players use mobile phones or tablets today, we review how well the casino performs on small devices.
- High Rollers – We list all high stakes games and see how high rolling players are treated.
- VIP Program – What rewards are given to loyal players, and what are the different levels and requirements?
- Payment Methods – We list all the different methods you can use for deposits and withdrawals, along with min/max amounts, fees and processing times.
- Support – We list all support options in all countries and recommend the ones that are most relevant to you.
- License – We list the jurisdictions in which the casino has been awarded an operating license.
- Languages, currencies and accepted countries – How well are international customers catered for, and their native languages an currencies supported.
- Company – Who is actually behind this casino and where is the company located.
- Contact – How to get in touch with the casino outside of support – social media accounts and physical address.
- Ratings – Our own overall rating and the ratings by several other casino review sites, all collated for easy overview.
- Complaints – Common complaints related to the casino, and an option for you to file your own complaint that we will try to help you resolve.
- Responsible Gambling – Is the casino sensitive to those who suffer from problem gambling, and are there tools to curb excessive wagering?
- Security – What security measures are in place to safeguard your data and your money.
If you want us to include additional points in our casino reviews, please get in touch and we will try to incorporate that in the future.