The Pingit app enables UK bank account holders to quickly and securely deposit to online Pingit casinos. You only need to register your debit card details with the Barclays app. Then, when depositing, you share your registered mobile number with the online casino and confirm the chosen deposit through a text message. Here we list all top rated Pingit Casinos in February 2019 with current bonus offers.
The Pingit app allows you to pay for online gaming services using your mobile phone number. It works by securely connecting your bank account to the Pingit app. You can then use the Pingit app to pay for online gaming services by simply giving the casino your mobile number, rather than your full bank details as with traditional credit or debit card payments.
The Pingit app was created by Barclays, a trusted British bank and financial services company based in London. Initially intended only for Barclays current account holders, now anyone with a valid UK bank account can use the app for fast and secure payments.
Many online casinos offer incentives for new players or rewards for loyal players as a way to boost the number of their customers and keep players satisfied. One such method is giving new players free spins or similar bonuses when they create a new account. These bonuses, however, usually function independently of the payment method used, so there are no special bonuses for purchasing online gaming services specifically with Pingit. You can check the online casino’s terms of service or contact their customer support to inquire about specific bonuses.
The Pingit app offers most of the same advantages as regular credit or debit card transactions with the added bonus of anonymity. You do not have to share your full bank details with the online casino, only your mobile phone number.
- Security: The Pingit app was created by Barclays, a trusted British bank with vast experience in online security.
- Speed: Speed of payments with the Pingit app is comparable to that of regular credit or debit card transactions.
- Anonymity: By using the Pingit app you only have to share minimal personal data (your phone number).
While the Pingit app is a fast, easy and secure way of making payments, it is only available to UK citizens above the age of 16. In addition, there is no withdrawal mechanism in place and transactions are limited to sums between £1 and £300.
- Country restrictions: Only available to UK citizens.
- Withdrawals: No mechanisms in place to make withdrawals.
- Transaction limit: Transactions are limited to sums between £1 and £300.
Barclays created Pingit with user’s financial concerns in mind. Pingit charges no fees for using the app to make online gaming transactions. Any fees or costs you incur will be on the part of the online casino.
The Pingit app was developed to give users the largest choice possible. The Pingit payment method allows you to make transactions in 35 different countries in their national currencies. You can check your online casino’s terms of service to make sure you can pay in the currency of your choice.
- GBP – Great British Pound
- EUR – Euro
- AUD – Australian Dollar
Creating an Account
Download and install Barclays’ secure Pingit app on your phone, then enter your bank details and connect your bank account to the Pingit app. You can now make payments to online gaming sites simply by entering your registered mobile phone number and replying to Pingit’s billing message to confirm the transaction.
- Download the Pingit app, designed for iOS and Android phones, on your mobile phone.
- Enter your bank account details into the secure app to enable transactions.
- Reply to the message you receive from Pingit containing the bill amount to confirm the purchase.
For Barclays customers, their Pingit account is in fact also their Barclays current account. Alternatively, you can top up your Pingit account by registering your bank details from any other debit card account and choose the amount of funds you want to transfer. Check your Pingit balance in the Accounts screen of the app.
- Barclays customers’ Pingit accounts are the same as their regular accounts, so you add funds to your Pingit by increasing the balance of your bank account.
- Alternatively, securely register any other debit card account with the Pingit app and choose the amount of funds you want to deposit.
Select one of the many casinos that accept Pingit deposits. Select the service you want and choose the amount you want to deposit. Select Pingit as your payment method and enter your registered mobile phone number. Reply to the message you receive from Pingit containing the bill amount to confirm the purchase.
- Select the Pingit payment method at your online casino.
- Choose the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your registered mobile phone number.
- Reply to Pingit’s billing message you will receive to confirm the purchase.
While the Pingit app is an easy, fast and secure way of making online gaming transactions, it unfortunately offers no mechanisms to make withdrawals to either the app or your bank account. Check with your online casino’s customer support for alternative ways of making withdrawals.
- No option for making withdrawals.
- Check with your casino’s customer support for alternatives.
The Pingit app was created by Barclays, a trusted British bank and financial services company based in London. They have used their vast knowledge and experience in online security to create an easy to use and secure app that keeps your financial information safe. The fact that you only share your bank details with Barclays’ trusted Pingit app and use only your registered mobile phone number to make transactions such as online gaming ones further guarantees your financial safety. The British Standards Institute (BSI) has awarded the Pingit app the international ISO 27001 certification for security and resilience.
Pingit has a dedicated customer support number whose lines are open 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Barclays also has an e-mail dedicated to app support that you can contact should you wish to raise any concerns or make any inquiries about the Pingit app. Pingit also has a twitter account you can follow to get the latest information and join the conversation.
- Telephone: 0333 200 1012
- Email address: email@example.com
- Twitter account: @pingit
The Pingit app is available to everybody and anyone can make use of their fast and secure payment method at no cost. As such, there are no special VIP awards.
The Pingit app was designed by Barclays to be used by UK based users only. This means that only users who are 16 or older, who have a current account with a UK bank and who have an active UK mobile phone number are eligible to use the Pingit service.
The nature of the app and its many security measures means you cannot use the app if you do not meet any single one of the criteria for use. These measures, such as only being able to use UK mobile phone numbers to register and make transactions with the app limit its availability on one hand, but on the other means the security and reliability are tighter.