PaySpark Casinos and Bonuses 2020
Pay Spark offers a flexible payment method for online gambling. On this page, we list the casinos that accept PaySpark and let players know about specific bonuses, fees and advantages of using this payment method.
Top PaySpark Casinos
We are living in a fast-paced era where people are becoming accustomed to faster ways of carrying out activities. It is because of this that people tend to look for payment options that promise fast service delivery, rather than relying on traditional banking options.
One such method, that delivers excellent services, is PaySpark. It is used in various sectors including online gaming. You can play in a number of casinos using this option, and below you can find a comprehensive list of some of the best PaySpark casinos.
PaySpark is an electronic money account that combines traditional banking and modern financial technology products. This is in an effort to offer the convenience of carrying out day to day financial transactions.
To use this payment option, you have to sign up for an account with the company. After creating an account, you can then link it with your MasterCard and use it in the real world or over the internet, where MasterCard is accepted.
PaySpark is owned by CSC24Seven.com Limited, a private company that is registered in the Republic of Cyprus. This company runs under the regulation of the Central Bank of Cyprus. It is also licensed to provide electronic money services by the Electronic Money Institutions Law.
All casinos have different types of bonuses that they offer to new and existing players. Bonuses are a key promotional tool for every casino, in that most players tend to gauge the greatness of a casino by their offers.
Gamers tend to go for those sites with several bonus offers. The bonuses offered are not always determined by the payment option a player uses. Nevertheless, there are those casinos that offer special bonuses for various options and others that limit certain methods from accessing these rewards. For PaySpark, there are currently no exclusive bonuses or limitations.
The greatest perk of using PaySpark is the high level of security. You are not required to disclose your banking information to online casinos. With this method, even if your casino suffered an invasion by hackers, your financial details would remain safe.
- Security: PaySpark allows you to deposit and withdraw from your online casino without sharing your financial information
- Speed: Depositing money to an online casino is fast, and reflects almost instantly
- Availability: Since PaySpark gives you the opportunity to link your account with MasterCard, it means that you can comfortably use it in most casinos that accept MasterCard
Obtaining an account is a tedious process that involves coordinating with your preferred online casinos for you to set up an account. In addition, the number of deposit methods that you can use to fund your PaySpark account is limited.
- Lengthy registration process: Getting an account is a tedious process
- Limited currency options: PaySpark doesn’t support a large variety of currencies
The fees charged when funding your PaySpark account will depend on the terms and conditions of your bank, so be sure to go through them.
Moreover, once your account is funded, you will earn a 2% interest every month if you maintain a balance of $500+. Not many payment method providers pay interest.
When depositing money to or withdrawing from an online casino, this service provider does not charge any fees. Also, it is worth noting that an exchange fee of 3.95% will apply for all transactions that are made in a currency that is different from the card’s currency.
PaySpark is available in only three currencies, which is quite limited. Players wishing to use it may end up suffering some losses as a result of currency conversion rates. With this, players may be discouraged from using this option, particularly considering that no one wants to incur repeated conversion fees.
- Euro, EUR
- Great Britain Pound, GBP
- United States Dollar, USD
Creating an Account
To create an account, head over to PaySpark’s page and click ‘open an account.’ You will be redirected to a page with a registration form. Click the drop-down menu on the country section to see whether PaySpark is in your country. If it is, fill the provided form as required. Agree with the terms and conditions and submit the form.
- Fill the form provided on the registration page and then submit
- Wait for PaySpark to contact you to advise you on any further steps
PaySpark gives you three options for funding your account. The first option is to send money to your account using your debit or credit card. The second choice is Swift loading, which gives you the option of funding your PaySpark account by wire transfer. The third option is person to person in which you can receive money from other Payspark users.
- Use Swift to conveniently send money to your PaySpark account. For this method to work, the name on the bank account should be similar to that on your PaySpark account.
- Load your account using your credit or debit cards
- Use person to person transfer to receive money into your account from other PaySpark users
Depositing money to a casino is straightforward, but first, you have to identify casinos that accept PaySpark deposits. From there, select the casino that best suits your iGaming needs. After registering with the casino, go to the banking options page. Click the deposit tab, indicate the amount you wish to deposit and then select PaySpark. You will be prompted to log in to your account to confirm payment.
- Click deposit from your casino
- Enter the amount you want to play with and select PaySpark
- Log in to your account to validate your payment. PaySpark will transfer the requested amount to your casino
Making a withdrawal using this option is as straightforward as deposits. You will have to confirm that your casino accepts PaySpark withdrawals before proceeding. After this, go to the banking options page, click withdraw, indicate the amount you wish to withdraw and then select PaySpark.
- Select the amount you want to withdraw and then click on PaySpark
- The money will be sent to your account once the casino has processed the withdrawal
Apart from the ease of use for both deposits and withdrawals, PaySpark is also secure. Online transactions are protected with Secure Socket Layer Technology which includes robust firewalls and 128-bit encryption.
This layer of security ensures that your details are safeguarded from malicious people. It also makes sure that the information you transfer to their servers is securely transferred. This payment option is also available in casinos that have proved, beyond minimum doubts, to be safe and secure. With this, you can enjoy all the games you love with peace of mind.
The issues that you may encounter with PaySpark will either arise from your casino or the method itself. Thus, it is advisable to contact both of them for assistance. In case you want to contact PaySpark, you can reach them via their email and the various support phone numbers. Alternatively, you can check out their FAQ page before contacting the support team.
- Telephone: There are multiple options such as International United Kingdom at +44 203 3181806, International France at +33 97 5181281, International at +961 1 744962 Cyprus at 70 000 247 and the International Fax number at +357 24 819455
- Email: Send an email via email@example.com
PaySpark does not offer a VIP programme and neither does it have a membership scheme that gives users additional benefits.
- PaySpark does not run a VIP programme for its users
PaySpark enables players to carry out online payments between their banks and their online casinos. The option is available in at least 31 countries including, United Kingdom, Sweden, France, and Germany.
It works with multiple banks within the accepted countries. Though its availability is not that limited, people can face difficulties with creating accounts in some places, and this hinders them from using the services offered.
Also, the number of casinos that support PaySpark is low. The great thing, however, is that the sites that have the payment option are among the best in the industry. You can check the list above to have a glimpse of where you can play using PaySpark.