PayPal Casinos and Tutorial 2019
Paypal has become one of the most secure and popular payment methods online. Millions of online shoppers deposit or pay using the Paypal e-wallet daily. Casinos looking to offer players fast and effective deposit methods have been quick to add Paypal to their accepted list. New casinos, and those offering mobile apps, are most likely to allow players to deposit with Paypal as they embrace newer trends and tech. Below we list all casinos with Paypal as a deposit option.
Top PayPal Casinos
Online Deposits and Withdrawals with Paypal
Most of the best online casinos accept Paypal as both a deposit and withdrawal method. But as usual, our team recommends to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of a given casino to avoid any disappointment. For instance, some casinos might impose specific minimum and maximum restrictions; others might only accept Paypal for deposits.
As Paypal imposes strong security restrictions on the businesses it operates with, having the possibility to pay with a Paypal account is usually a sign of quality in the online gambling world. These restrictions include licensing requirements, meaning that Paypal requires online casinos to be regulated in the country they operate in.
Because of some of these restrictions, players from countries such as the United States might find themselves unable to carry out online casino deposits and withdrawals using Paypal.
However, online gambling regulations are rapidly changing, and the number of online casinos and online shops accepting Paypal has reached 19 million in 2018. This trend is very encouraging for Paypal-players.
As mentioned above, paying with Paypal has several advantages and disadvantages that need to be carefully weighted.
- Security: Paypal is by far one of the most secure ways to pay online. By depositing money with Paypal, gamblers will not have to share any personal or financial information with the online casino. This drastically reduces the risk of being victim of a financial scam and data theft.
- Speed: Paypal is also one of the fastest payment methods available today. In most online casinos, Paypal deposits are instantaneous and Paypal withdrawals take up to 48 working hours. For comparison purposes, credit card withdrawals generally take between three and five working days. Once again, these delays might differ from casino to casino, but generally, Paypal transactions are very fast.
- Simplicity: As explained above, creating an account is both fast and easy. In addition, paying with Paypal will generally only require a login to your account…
- Reputation: As Paypal is a leading electronic payment system provider, it is accepted in more than 19 million online shops. Many readers will actually already own a Paypal account!
- Paypal is not accepted in every online casino: Because of the restrictions imposed by this payment provider, some casinos might not accept Paypal all together preferring other alternatives such as credit cards or other e-wallets.
- Paypal is not accepted in every country: Players from many countries will not be able to deposit and withdraw money from their favorite casinos. To avoid disappointments, check the license and terms and conditions of a casino before creating an account.
Paypal is an electronic payment system provider located in the United States. It was founded under the name of Confinity in 1998 before being acquired by the online auction site eBay in 2002. Twelve years later, in 2014, Paypal was spun into an autonomous company. It is now one of the leading online payment providers on the planet and is widely used in the online gambling industry. To get an idea of its activity, by 2018, Paypal had more than 240 million active accounts held in 25 different currencies. The following article will carefully describe the characteristics of Paypal as an online payment method.
Creating a Paypal Account
Creating a Paypal account is extremely easy and only takes several simple steps. You first have to go the Paypal website and click on “Sign Up”. Paypal offers two main account services: Business and Personal. For online gambling purposes, it is usually recommended to create a “Personal” account.
You will then have to enter an email address and create a password. Extra care should be taken while choosing a password; our team recommends entering a different password than your other accounts. Following this process, you will be asked to fill out a form with basic personal information such as your name or address. Your account will then be ready to use!
To make Paypal deposits and withdrawals simpler, you can synchronize your Paypal account with your credit card or bank account. Thanks to this process, Paypal transactions will be quasi-instantaneous.
To sum up, Paypal is a leading electronic payment system provider. It has become one of the most popular online deposit and withdrawal options thanks to its secure platform, quick payments and ease of use. Going forward, Paypal has entered a new strategic partnership with VISA, which will certainly increase its reach in the United States and the rest of the world.
To start playing online using Paypal, feel free to check some of the casinos recommended in the table list of Paypal Casinos above!