Neteller Casinos and Bonuses 2020
Neteller is an e-wallet popular with casinos. Regulated in London and respected for the speed and security of transactions, Neteller has long been a popular casino deposit method. Some casinos go beyond simply accepting Neteller, and actually provide a bonus for deposits made using the leading e-wallet. Our table below lists all Neteller accepted casinos, along with their leading offers.
Top Neteller Casinos
Neteller is an electronic payment system provider allowing its users to transfer money to and from online merchants such as online casinos or Forex trading firms. It was created in Canada in 1999 before moving to the Isle of Man in 2004. It is currently owned by Paysafe Group, a large e-payment conglomerate. Since the 2000, Neteller has been known to be one of the most popular online casino payment methods.
One of the reasons for its leadership position is its capability to innovate. Partnering with MasterCard, Neteller now proposes the Net+ Prepaid Mastercard that is accepted in sites, stores and ATMs, just like a regular Mastercard. Neteller is also known for being one of the few e-payment methods to provide a premium membership rewarding its users with lower fees and features such as multiple currency accounts, VIP chat, next day payouts, discounted deposits or withdrawals and many more.
Creating A Neteller Account
Creating a Neteller account is very simple and can be done in a less than a few minutes. You will first have to go to the company’s website, and click on the “Join for Free” button. Navigating on this well-designed website, you will certainly be able to browse the different features and services provided by Neteller. After clicking this button, you will be asked to fill out a form with your email address, password, account currency and personal information (name, date of birth and address).
After having clicked on “Open an Account”, you will receive an email confirmation and your account will have been created.
After having verified your email address, you will be able to deposit money on your Neteller account and start having fun on the many online casinos accepting Neteller payments.
Online Deposits and Withdrawals Using Neteller
Because Neteller has always been an online casino and Forex specialist, it is now accepted in nearly all of the casinos featured on this website. As usual with electronic payment methods in general, Neteller deposits are nearly instantaneous and withdrawals usually takes between 1 and 48 working hours. This is great news for players that are tired of waiting the 3-5 working days or more required by traditional payment methods such as credit cards or bank transfers.
But once again, these delays may vary from casino to casino and our team recommends to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of a given casino to avoid any disappointment. For instance, some casinos might only accept Neteller for deposits, or might even charge a small deposit fee (usually expressed as a percentage of the total deposit amount).
As Neteller is also fully regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), users can rest assured that their winnings will be in good hands after withdrawing them from an online casino.
As it has been seen above, using Neteller on online casinos presents several advantages and disadvantages that need to be carefully studied.
- Security: Neteller is an e-payment option that allows its users to deposit and withdraw money to and from online casinos without the need to share their payment information with the casino’s website. This way, even if the casino is victim of data theft, your financial information will be protected.
- Speed: Because Neteller is a state of the art e-wallet, deposits are nearly instantaneous and withdrawals can take up to 48 working hours. This is much faster than traditional transactions.
- Simplicity: Both creating an account and paying with Neteller are extremely simple.
- Casino Specialist: Neteller is one of the only payment methods that can be proud of being an online casino specialist. Since the early days of online gaming, Neteller has been at the forefront of financial innovation.
- Country restrictions: The use of Neteller can be restricted in a list of countries generally displayed both on Neteller’s website and on a given online casino’s terms and conditions.
- Casino restrictions: Some casinos restrict the use of Neteller to deposit only. In other casinos, Neteller deposits are not eligible to welcome bonuses.
All in all, Neteller has been and still is one of the main online casino payment methods thanks to a 20 years industry experience, a secure platform and very quick payouts. Neteller is constantly innovating by providing premium accounts and partnering with Mastercard for a new prepaid card service. As a member of the Paysafe group, Neteller has a bright future in the online payment market.
To start playing right away on some of the best casinos accepting Neteller, do not hesitate to check out the names featured on the table included in this article!