Neosurf Casinos and Bonuses 2020
Neosurf is one of the most popular online payment methods in France, as it enables customers to pay securely online with prepaid cards. In addition to France, their prepaid cards are sold in many European and African countries and a few additional ones outside those regions. Neosurf cards are not linked to your bank account or credit card, making it a great online casino deposit method for players that want privacy and security. You can find the best Neosurf casinos and their current bonus offers in the list below.
Top Neosurf Casinos
Deposit Bonus1. 200% + 100 Free Spins
2. 100% + 50 Free Spins
3. 100% + 50 Free Spins
4. 100% + 50 Free Spins
5. 177% + 50 Free Spins
Bonus CodeSLOTO1MATCH, SLOTO2MATCH, SLOTO3MATCH, SLOTO4MATCH, SLOTO5MATCH✔
Neosurf is founded back in 2004 and is owned by the French company Neosurf card SAS. They are registered by the Financial Conduct Authority and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. Their prepaid cards can be purchased in thousands of selling points in many countries. The convenience they provide made them popular among both iGamers and online casinos.
Using Neosurf, players can securely send money to their casino accounts without worrying about privacy. Neosurf also offers physical NeoCash Mastercard that can be funded by bank transfers, credit cards or prepaid Neosurf cards. Customers who like to keep different cards in one place can use myNeosurf e-wallet, but both of these services require providing some personal information and registration.
Casino players love freebies, and online casinos know how to use this to attract new customers or keep the existing ones. Promotions with deposit bonuses and free spins are commonly used to this end. Most of the payment methods available in casinos are eligible for such bonus offers, although exceptions do exist. Unless stated otherwise in the promotion’s terms and conditions section, deposits you make with Neosurf are also eligible for these bonuses. To be on the safe side, read the rules that apply to these promotions or contact the support team before making a deposit.
Neosurf is a very convenient method for players in the supported countries. Especially iGamers who are concerned with protecting their personal and bank account information prefer it as the go-to method for casino deposits. Also, the set value of the cards lets you control your budget.
- Convenience: You don’t need to sign up to a bank or a third party service to use Neosurf, which means there’s no tedious verification procedure either. Just a card you can purchase from many locations in the countries where it’s available (such as France).
- Security and Safety: Neosurf card is not linked to your bank account or credit cards. As long as you have your PIN stored securely, there’s nothing to worry about. You can also not spend, or lose, more than the amount on the card, which protects your finances.
- Speed: Both getting a Neosurf card and transferring the money to your casino account is fast.
All payment systems come with some disadvantages and Neosurf is no exception. The security and convenience that it provides have a few downsides too. But some of them are the main reason behind the popularity of this payment method for players.
- Purchasing a Card: You need to go out and purchase a Neosurf card from one of the many retailers. This can be a drawback if you don’t have a retailer nearby or you can’t go out for some reason.
- Country restrictions: Neosurf is primarily used in France but also is available in various countries in Europe and Africa. If you are living outside the supported countries you should seek a different casino payment method.
- No Withdrawals: Since Neosurf is a prepaid card service, you need to use another method for making withdrawals from your casino wallets
Nobody wants to pay fees while making deposits to their online casino accounts. Neosurf is aware of this and that’s why there are no hidden fees that come with Neosurf as long as you make deposits in the same currency of your card balance. If you make a payment in a different currency than the one your card has funds in, you’ll pay a small currency exchange fee. Also, a monthly inactivity fee will be deducted from your balance one year after the purchase or 6 months after the last use of the card.
- The exchange fee is 2% (3% for the currency ZLOTY).
- One year after purchase or 6 months after last use, a monthly inactivity fee of €2, or currency equivalent, will be deducted from the voucher balance.
Since the retailers sell Neosurf cards in the currency of the country they are located at, currencies of these countries are supported. Also, by paying a small exchange rate fee, you can transfer money to your casino account even though the currency of your card is not supported.
Creating an Account
To use Neosurf, all you need to do is purchasing a prepaid card in one of the thousands of locations in the supported countries. You don’t need to open a bank account, provide your phone number or enter personal details. The company still provides an e-wallet solution called myNeosurf for the customers who like to keep different Neosurf cards in one place.
- Purchase a Neosurf prepaid card without revealing any personal information
- If you want to keep different prepaid cards in one place, use myNeosurf e-wallet
Neosurf issues prepaid cards with set values. After purchasing the card, you can transfer the whole balance or a part of it to your online casino account. Once it’s empty, you can simply throw it away. For another payment, you need to buy a new card. That means funding account is not needed with Neosurf. If you prefer to keep multiple vouchers in one e-wallet, you can use myNeosurf.
If you are playing at one of the casinos that accept Neosurf deposits, sending money to your account is very simple. The process, thanks to Neosurf’s unique payment solution, is also quite secure. You can transfer your whole balance or just a partial amount. Make sure to keep track of how much you have left on your card for future transactions.
- Click Neosurf icon in the casino’s cashier
- Enter the number on your card
- Scratch the back of your card to reveal the 10-digit PIN code and enter it
- Confirm the transaction
Neosurf is a great method for deposits, but as far as the withdrawal of the money you made on your favourite casino games is concerned, you need to use a different method. Neosurf doesn’t support withdrawals, and you won’t be able to find Neosurf as a withdrawal method in casinos.
- Withdrawals with Neosurf is not possible
- Find a different method to withdraw funds from your casino account
Security and privacy might be the strongest aspects of Neosurf. The fact that you don’t need to provide any personal or financial information to use their service makes it an impeccable solution for online casino deposits. You don’t need to worry about the fraudsters as long as the PIN code at the back of your Neosurf card is safe. Additionally, to create an extra level of security, all transactions on Neosurf website are 128-bits encrypted, making it a great payment method for iGamers.
As a popular payment method, particularly in France, Neosurf has a talented support team willing to help you whenever you have a problem using their service. Contact section on their website welcomes you with the most common issues and solutions to them. If you have further questions, you can fill a form and the support team gets back to you shortly. Keep in mind that their office hours are 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday to Friday
- FAQ: The contact page opens with the most common problems and suggested solutions.
- Contact form: If the FAQ section is not enough, you can fill a form to reach the support team. They usually respond very quickly to the queries submitted during working hours.
You can check NeoCash or myNeosurf for the additional services they offer, but Neosurf doesn’t currently have a VIP program that offers exclusive membership awards for their customers.
Neosurf makes it easier for their customers to make payments online without revealing any sensitive information to anyone. Ditching the registration and verification procedures, it’s a very convenient method with prepaid cards available at over 135,000 points of sale. The cards can be used at over 20,000 partner stores and gambling sites.
That’s why Neosurf is one of the most commonly used deposit methods at the online casinos that accept players from France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Andorra, Belgium, and various African and Middle Eastern countries. You can check some of the best Neosurf casinos listed above. Keep in mind that withdrawals are not possible with Neosurf.