Interac Casinos and Tutorial 2019
Interac e-Transfer is the most common online payment method for Canadian online casino players. Many major banks in Canada are part of the network, and thanks to the wide support and the long presence in the online payment market, many casinos operating in Canada list it as a deposit method as well. Check the comprehensive list down below for the best Interac casinos.
Top Interac Casinos
Interac was founded back in 1984 as an inter-banking service that links banks with the other banks and merchants. Currently, it operates as the debit system of Canada, and thanks to its security and reliability it’s one of the most trusted payment brands in the country.
With so many banks and financial institutions in its network, Interac is supported by just about every online casino that operates in the Great White North, making it by far the most convenient method when it comes to transferring money from your bank account to casino wallets. If you have an internet connection and an account with a supported Canadian bank, Interac is the fastest and the most secure method.
Almost all online casinos offer some sort of deposit bonus to their customers. Either a match bonus or free spins, these bonuses are pretty common in Canadian casinos as well. These deposit bonuses apply to the transfers you make using Interac.
You can check the best Interac casinos listed above to see if there are any promotions specific to Interac. Just to be on the safe side, make sure to read the terms and conditions that apply to those promotions or contact your casino’s customer service.
If you are Canadian, you probably know the advantages of Interac, since it’s one of the most common ways of sending, receiving or requesting money. To list a few advantages, Interac e-Transfers are fast, it’s supported by most reputable Canadian banks and online casinos and no financial information is shared.
- Ease of use: Depositing or withdrawing money with Interac takes a few simple steps. Just log in to your bank account and confirm the transaction.
- Speed: You don’t have to wait days or hours for the money you sent with Interac. The funds you’ve transferred appear on your online casino wallet almost instantly. Withdrawals also are pretty fast.
- Availability: As one of the oldest online services in Canada, almost all trusted online casinos support it as the payment method.
- Security: Interac uses the bank-level security, and all transactions are encrypted, which means your sensitive information is not revealed to anyone.
It’s hard to find any disadvantages of Interac since it’s basically the debit system in Canada. The experience in the banking system and collaboration with the trusted Canadian banks created the almost perfect system. The few advantages that can be listed are the regional restrictions and currency limitations.
- Country restrictions: Interac facilitates bank transfers between supported Canadian banks and online casinos. To be able to use it, you need to have an account in one of them.
- Currency restrictions: The banks in the network of Interac support CAD and USD. Since the casinos that support Interac e-Transfers also support these currencies, this doesn’t count as a much of a disadvantage.
You don’t want to pay huge transaction fees while transferring money to your online casino accounts. Unlike many other payment methods, Interac doesn’t charge more for the larger amounts you send or receive. No matter the size of your transactions, you’ll be charged $1, and $1.50 for the Interac e-Transfers.
These low fees are another reason behind Interac’s popularity among the casino players. Some banks even offer promotions to their customers with no fees for online money transfers. Check your bank’s terms and conditions to make sure that you qualify for the complimentary e-Transfers.
Interac provides different layers of encrypted connection to enable fast and secure money transfers between supported Canadian banks and online casinos. Naturally, the currencies supported by their system are limited by the currencies supported by the banks and online casinos, which are CAD and USD.
Creating an Account
Entering your personal information and going through a tedious approval procedure is not needed when it comes to making Interac transfers, since the service doesn’t require any registration. All you need is an account with one of its supported banks. You’ll be using your bank account credentials to move money between your bank and online casino.
- Have an account in one of the supported banks in Interac’s network.
- Use the credentials of your bank account on your bank’s website to make transactions.
Using Interac for your online casino deposits is actually a pretty great idea because it’s a debit only system. There’s no way to exceed the limits as you run the risk of doing when you use a credit card. If you have money in your bank account you can send it. If you don’t you can’t. Pretty simple.
- Have enough money in your account to deposit
Transferring money to your online casino wallet is pretty simple with Interac. Select Interac as the deposit method in casinos that accept Interac deposits, use your bank account details to sign into your bank account, enter the amount, confirm the transaction, and you’re done. You can start playing your favourite casino games.
- Select Interac as the deposit method on your casino account
- Log in your bank account using the bank account credentials
- Select the account you want to transfer the funds from
- Enter the amount to deposit and confirm the transaction
- Start playing and spinning
Unlike other payment methods, Interac supports both deposits and withdrawals. It’s the most common method of withdrawal for casinos that operate in Canada. The money that you take out shows up in your account within just a couple of hours. The simple steps to make a withdrawal from your casino wallet are the same steps as the deposit process.
- Select Interac as the withdrawal method
- Log into your bank account using the bank account credentials
- Select the account you want to send the money to
- Confirm the withdrawal
Security is one of the biggest concerns for many of the gamers who use online payment methods. With so many data breaches and the rise of cybercrime, customers have a right to be wary. Interac’s secure service offers peace of mind to all of the customers. The level of security that supports the fast transactions is the same provided by the banks. All financial activity is protected by state-of-art encryption, and no sensitive data is shared with the casino. The relatively new methods like touch ID and passcode verification are implemented as well.
Since Interac is just a payment gateway, contacting your bank or online casino for any issues regarding money transfers is highly recommended. If you have a question about their product, you can check the detailed FAQ section on their website. If you can’t find the answer that you require, phone call, email and support form are the other ways to contact them.
- Phone call: Call them at 1-888-238-6433 whenever you want
- Support Form: The suggested method is filling the Interac e-Transfer Customer Support Form on their website.
- Email: If you don’t want to use the support form simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though some banks eliminate the small fees that come with using Interac e-Transfers, there’s no exclusive membership offered by Interac.
Interac is developed by Canadians for Canadian users and is supported by all the major banks. This is why almost all trusted online casinos in Canada support deposits and withdrawals with Interac e-Transfers. The speed, security, and ease of use that they offer make Interac the most convenient method for Canadian players.
The steps to transfer money to your online casino are pretty simple and transactions are almost instantaneous. To start enjoying your favourite games, all that you need to do is log into your bank account with your details. The bank-level security ensures that your personal or account data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.