Instant Banking Casinos and Tutorial 2019
Instant Banking by Citadel describes itself as one of the safest methods of secure payments. Users can pay online merchants, web shops and online casinos using this payment method. Citadel Commerce, the owner of this method, has adhered to the strictest guidelines of web-based money transfers. Below are some of the best instant banking casinos.
Top 3 Instant Banking Casinos
Since 2000, when Instant Banking was launched, it has grown into a phenomenal e-commerce brand across a number of global online merchants. It is headquartered in London and it is registered by the UK Electronic Money Association, hence you can be sure of the best and most secure money transfer experience. Basically, Instant Banking is a gateway between your bank accounts and merchants or online casinos that accept it. All you need is to have your account loaded and then select your bank plus your account number and eventually authorise the payment. This simple payment method allows quick and easy access to casinos on your mobile phone.
Gaming bonuses are sweet when they come by. In this era of online casinos, a number of establishments have come up with varied bonus structures in a bid to compete for customers. The bonuses offered range from cash match deposit bonuses to diverse cash backs and even loyalty points. In recognition of this, Instant Banking is giving you an opportunity to enjoy your offers while on the go. For instance, a number of instant banking casinos offer a welcoming package which can significantly boost your bankroll.
The Instant Banking method comes with a number of advantages. First, the security of your information and transactions is never compromised. Deposits to your account are instant, there is no need of opening an extra e-wallet account, it’s available in more than 20 countries and the in-built foreign exchange capabilities that cater for all local currencies.
- The speed of transactions: Once you have linked your bank account and authorised the payment to a merchant, the transaction is immediately processed.
- Customer security: Your transactions are securely processed as any communication between clients and instant banking is encrypted to protect data from any possible fraud.
- Customer Support: Users of Instant Banking have an elaborate customer support system which enables them to get instant feedback on whatever questions they might be having.
Instant banking also has some shortcomings. The services offered on this method are not available unless you have a bank account. Also, in some countries such as Russia and Turkey Instant Banking services are not available. There are also set transfer limits depending on the bank you use.
- Country restrictions : Instant Banking method can not be used for making online payments in countries like Turkey or Russia
- Bank account: Before using Instant Banking, one must have a bank account with at least one of the banks that has allows transfer through it.
One of the factors that have attracted customers to this payment method is the affordability of the services offered. Deposits to your bank account are free of charge. For payments, it depends on whether the casino accepts your local currency. In case it doesn’t, your transfer may be subjected to a small foreign exchange fee. Also for withdrawals from your gambling account to bank account, a small percentage of your winning is charged as the processing fee to your bank account.
Instant Banking by Citadel Commerce is a multinational service that is available in major currencies. Examples of these currency units include US$, CAD, Great Britain Pound, Danish Krone, Euro, and Japanese Yen to mention just a few. With such a broad currency acceptance, you are free to enjoy your transfers from any part of the World.
Creating an Account
Interestingly, if you have a bank account with any of the banks that allows Instant Banking transfers, you don’t need to open an additional account. All you need to do is to check the availability of Instant Banking at a supported casino. Feed in your bank details and you will be ready to go.
- Check the availability of Instant Banking at your casino of choice
- Highlight on the method and key in your bank details to access the payment services.
Instant Banking is not an e-wallet, as such, clients only make the use of Citadel commerce to link their bank accounts and process both deposits and withdrawals. That being the case, if you deposit money to your bank account, your corresponding Instant Banking account will as well be credited hence available funds for transfer.
- Credit your bank account and the Instant Banking account will be funded
Well, look for casinos that accept Instant Banking deposits. The process is as easy as it gets. Visit your casino website, highlight Instant Banking by Citadel as your chosen method. You will be directed to your bank account. Key in your bank details and the amount you wish to transfer via Instant Banking. Your casino account will be credited immediately.
- Visit your preferred casino website
- Choose Instant Banking as your deposit option
- Select your bank from the menu
- Log in to your bank and select your account from which your payment will be made
- Approve your payment
Instant Banking withdrawals are equally easy. Head to your casino’s online cashier section and select Instant Banking. Key in the bank account you would like to process the transfer to. Wait for a period of 1-3 days depending on your bank.
- Visit your casino’s website
- End to the withdrawal section and select Instant Banking as your preferred method
- Specify the amount and the account number you are processing the payment to
- Authorise the withdrawal and wait for a period of between 1 to 3 days
The Citadel Commerce has a detailed security policy that seeks to leverage innovative technologies to safeguard its clients against fraud. The clients’ banking credentials are not stored in the system. Clients are normally required to answer numerous multi-factor questions for authentication and verifying the ownership of a bank account. Any communication between instant banking and customers is encrypted to ensure no third-party can access your personal information. Also, Instant Banking strictly follows know your Customer (KYC) guidelines as outlined by respective banks.
Instant Banking customers have a number of platforms through which they can get in touch with the support staff. First, you have the FAQs page where you can go through the commonly asked questions. The head office can also be contacted through the phone number – +44 020.7150.7420. In case you have any payments issue and your merchant has willingly refused to offer support, there is an official email address which will get back to you in two hours.
- Head Office Phone No. +44 020.7150.7420
- email address – firstname.lastname@example.org (9AM -5PM PST, Monday to Friday)
Citadel Commerce through Instant Banking does not offer any VIP program to its clients. However, you can consult your local banks for executive banking options.
Instant Banking is one of the most geographically diverse online payment methods. Its inbuilt system that supports default foreign exchange depending on your specification is a great plus. The services are available in numerous countries which include the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Denmark, Portugal and Spain among others. Owing to excellent security features a number of online casinos have embraced Instant Banking as one of their deposit or withdrawal options. Likewise, gamers from across the globe have warmly embraced it due to relatively low fees and an impressive transactions speed. With the company investing in progressive payments solutions, Instant Banking is proving to be the best deal in town.