EntroPay is an online payment service provider that enables users to make payments through a virtual VISA card. This payment option is one of the most convenient modes of payment for online casinos, and the security of VISA backing means more online casinos accept Entropay than ever before.
|Casino||No Deposit Bonus||Deposit Bonus|
This is particularly because it can be used in almost all casinos where VISA is accepted. With this payment option, players can send money to their gaming accounts and withdraw their winnings. Finding Entropay Casinos is quite easy, and below is a list of some of the best iGaming sites where it is accepted.
Entropay was launched in 2003 to provide safe and secure online payments to anyone, regardless of their creditworthiness and location.
The first Visa cards were launched the same year in Europe. Since then, over 8.8 million cards have been created and the company has managed to carve its niche in the online gaming sector, among other sectors.
Entropay is dedicated to creating the type of unprecedented fraud-control system that ensures top-notch security is maintained.
Entropay is authorised and regulated by the reputable Financial Conduct Authority under Electronic Money Regulations, which permits it to issue electronic money. The Visa cards are issued by the Bank of Valetta, pursuant to a license issued by Visa Europe.
Deposit, no deposit, reload, and free spins bonuses are the most popular types of promotions in online casinos.
These bonuses are offered to both new and existing gamers. In most instances, a player’s eligibility is not determined by the payment option he or she chooses. This is no different with Entropay in that if you choose it as your preferred payment option, you will enjoy the various promotions offered by your respective casino. Ensure you meet the bonus terms and conditions of your casino to be eligible.
Entropay is a flexible method for funding and withdrawing from online casinos. The number of casinos that accept Entropay is quite large, giving you a broad selection to choose from. Funding your bankroll using Entropay is fast and this enables you to start your iGaming experience in no time.
- Speed: Entropay is fast when it comes to depositing money to iGaming sites. With this, you don’t have to wait for long hours before you start enjoying the thrill of online casino gaming.
- Casinos accepting Entropay: This option is available in a large number of casinos so you will not have any trouble choosing the one that best meets your iGaming needs and expectations.
- Availability: Entropay offers its services to at least 120 countries. This is a good number considering that there are around 195 countries, meaning it is absent in only 75 nations.
- Security: The cards used with Entropay prepaid are entirely separate from your bank account. Entropay gives you an alternative way to make online transactions without risking your banking information. The company itself uses SSL encryption and robust firewall systems to keep your Entropay card’s information safe.
The major disadvantage that comes with using Entropay is the withdrawal periods that one has to wait before receiving their funds. Another disadvantage that comes with opting for this method is that not all casinos using Entropay as a deposit method accept withdrawals as well.
- Withdrawal times: The long times taken for a withdrawal to reach your bank can be frustrating.
- Withdrawal Restrictions: Some casinos might limit you from withdrawing using Entropay. This can be disappointing to those who love the reliability that comes with using Entropay.
Entropay charges minimal fees for some of their services. The amount charged will depend on the jurisdiction you are using Entropay from.
Players in EU enjoy cheaper services than those from other regions. For instance, withdrawing money to your bank account will cost you between €1.99 to €9.99 while receiving money in your Entropay account from your bank may cost you 1.95%.
Chargeback processing is the most expensive, costing you around €15.00. It is worth noting that these fees are subject to change, so always check Entropay’s website to know how much each service will cost you.
Entropay offers its users very competitive exchange rates through their inbuilt currency conversion system, with the conversion rates updated every 8 hours. They also accept up to 14 currencies with a promise that more will be available in future. This gives different users the ability to easily make transactions in most European currencies. Below are some of the accepted currencies.
- Australian Dollar, AUD
- Canadian Dollar, CAD
- Swiss Franc, CFC
- Danish Krona, DKK
- Euro, EUR
- British Pound, GBP
- Hong Kong Dollar, HKD
- Japanese Yen, JPY
Creating an Account
Creating an account with Entropay is absolutely free. You will need to fill in a signup form on the website and then upload your proof of identity that is normally a driving license, National identity card or a passport. You will also be prompted to upload a proof of address. The support team reviews all registrations within a maximum of 48 hours.
- Fill in the personal fill-in form on the website and click the “Get your card” button
- You will be directed to a page where you will fund the virtual card. You can either fund it using a bank transfer or via credit card.
- You can choose to fund the card later. However, the virtual card will only be visible on your account once you upload funds.
- Finally, you will be required to choose a default currency for your account before adding a debit or credit card.
Funding your Entropay account is pretty easy. The account can either be topped up through a bank transfer or your debit/credit cards. During sign up, the credit card added on your account can later be used for funding. Entropay doesn’t have any access to your bank so you will have to initiate the money transfers from your online banking service provider.
- Sign in to your Entropay account and click settings button under “My Account” menu
- Select “Wallet settings” and click the “Add Money” button
- Fill in the required details and initiate the transfer. Be sure to enter the correct details
- When funding your account using a card, choose credit /debit card and add the relevant details
- Confirm the funds transfer. This transaction is instant
Depositing funds to your casino account is pretty straightforward. You will first need to confirm if the casino of your choice is among casinos that accept Entropay deposits. After depositing funds to your Entropay account, you will be issued with a virtual prepaid card. This is what you will use when depositing funds to your casino account.
- You will need to add the virtual prepaid card’s details to the casino
- Confirm the details and initiate the transaction
Many casinos allow withdrawals to Entropay accounts. During withdrawal, you will need to select the Entropay option. From there, input the 16- digit virtual credit card number provided by Entropay. Once you confirm the transaction, the money will be credited to your account.
- Choose the Entropay withdrawal option on the casino site
- Add the 16 digit virtual credit card number and confirm the transaction
This e-payment provider employs the latest security measures to ensure that all details are always safe.
The website features a premium version SSL certificate that ensures that there are no middleman attacks between you and the payment provider’s servers. Also, all your transactions are secured by 3D Secure system so that your credit card details remain secure.
Any suspicious transactions will be flagged and you will be informed so that you can take action. Also, Entropay adheres to many other world-class security standards as required by the European regulating body, Financial Conduct Authority.
Entropay has put in place a very robust and efficient customer service to respond to any of your questions.
You can contact support by filling in a contact form in their “contact us” page. All queries posted using the form are responded to within 48 hours. If you have any issue, be sure to contact support directly. Currently, Entropay doesn’t have any phone support for customers. You can also reach the support team via their Twitter handle.
- Contact form: This is the fastest way to contact support. This way, you will have your issue sorted by professional personnel in the shortest time possible.
- Email: Another efficient way of contacting support is by the support email that is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: You can also reach the support team easily by using their Twitter handle that is @entropay
- Facebook: Visit Entropay’s Facebook page at facebook.com/entropay for assistance
Entropay features a VIP program for users that have transacted large amounts of money per month. There are 2 levels that precede the VIP status. You will need to rise up the ranks until you are awarded this badge. Once you are a VIP, which is also known as the Pro level, you account limits are considerably increased. You can also have more active cards.
- Basic Level
- Standard Level
- Pro Level
EntroPay was created with the primary goal of offering a payment option that eliminated the hassle linked with receiving and sending money online.
It is operated by the reputable Ixaris Systems Ltd, which is further authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Being the premier founder of virtual prepaid cards within Europe, Entropay has made online payments faster and easier for the period it has been in operation.
Theirs is a success story of progressive growth and expansion. Entropay serves around 120 countries in different parts of the world. It can be used in several casinos for both deposits and withdrawals, making it a reliable mode of payment. The only factor that could limit an individual from using Entropay is being a resident of a country where it is not currently supported.