EasyEFT is a Mauritius based payment method that runs most of its business in South Africa. It is an electronic fund transfer service that allows users to make transactions to and from their bank and casino accounts with a simple click or swipe. We have compiled a list of the best EasyEFT casinos and their bonus offers in April 2019.
EasyEFT is a South African payment solution that was created to give online merchants as well as clients a new and convenient way to receive and make payments. This payment method no longer constraints users to the use of a credit or debit card especially when it comes to making online casino payments. EasyEFT is thorough when it comes to security measures and you can be assured of your safety while playing online. This payment method is utilised by a number of participating South African online casinos so you can take advantage of it if you reside in the area or travel to the area often.
Most casinos have a welcome bonus that new users can claim when they register, and such offers can normally be claimed if you choose to use EasyEFT as your payment method. EasyEFT does not offer any exclusive bonuses on its own, but deposits made using this method are normally eligible for any casino’s regular sign up bonus. Apart from the welcome packages, you can also claim other reload bonuses that may be offered by the casinos.
One of the main advantages of making payments online is the speed. With EasyEFT, your deposits reflect immediately after you hit the send button. The payment method is also very secure, making sure your personal or banking information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
- Speed: Transactions made via EasyEFT are pretty quick. Deposits reflect almost immediately and withdrawals reflect within 2 days minimum depending on the casino and bank
- Security: EasyEFT does not store any customer information and uses state-of-the-art security systems to keep client information safe
- Convenience: EasyEFT is one of the most convenient payment methods available in South Africa since all you need to use the service is an active bank account.
As much as EasyEFT is a great payment method, it is not a perfect one. It comes with its fair share of disadvantages, some of which, can certainly be overlooked. The main disadvantage is that the payment method is limited to a South African audience and can’t be accessed by players from across the globe.
- Country restrictions: EasyEFT was primarily made for the South African customers which means that you will have to reside in the area so as to use the payment method
- Casino restrictions: Since the payment method caters for the South African region, the casinos that accept the method are limited to the local online casinos as well as the casinos that accept players from the area
When it comes to the fees associated with the service, iGamers don’t have to bat an eye since they gain access and utilise the service without being charged a dime extra. The merchants, in this case, the casinos, are the ones that have to worry about any extra fees. However, some of the South African banks that can be used to fund your account through EasyEFT apply a transfer fee which is usually more or less what you would expect to be charged if you used other EFT’s.
Since EasyEFT’s services are mostly used by iGamers and casinos that are based in South Africa, the primary currency used is the South African Rand. There may be future plans to expand EasyEFT’s services across Africa and maybe across the globe leading to more currencies but for now, the Rand is the only available currency.
Creating an Account
No registration is required when using EasyEFT as a payment method since it simply acts as a gateway to make payments. You are, however, required to have an account with one of the banks that support the use of EasyEFT. You should also have an account at one of the casinos that use the payment method.
- Make sure you have an account at one of the banks that support EasyEFT
- Also, have an account at one of the casinos that accept the use of EasyEFT for making payments
Since EasyEFT is not really an e-wallet, there is no account or card that you can fund. When making deposits to an online casino, you transfer the funds online from your bank account. This means that you will have to have enough funds in your bank account to transfer to your online casino wallet.
- Make sure you have enough cash in your bank account
Depositing funds to casinos that accept EasyEFT deposits is quite simple and the first step is picking EasyEFT as a payment method. Specify the amount you would like to deposit, specify the bank the funds will be drawn from and lastly, confirm your payment. The deposited amount should reflect on your account immediately.
- Click on EasyEFT when asked to choose deposit method
- Input the amount you would like to deposit.
- Select the bank from which the funds will be obtained and confirm your payment
There are numerous casinos that accept deposits from EasyEFT but there is a countable number that allows players to make withdrawals. If you are playing at a casino that accepts withdrawals via the payment option, the process is just as simple and straightforward as depositing.
- In the cash out section of the casino, select EasyEFT as a withdrawal option
- Specify the amount you would like to withdraw from your account
- Input the bank you would like the funds to be transferred to and confirm the transaction
Security and safety are usually in the minds of iGamers whenever they are choosing a payment method to use at their favourite casinos. EasyEFT acts entirely as a gateway or bridge between your bank and online casino accounts. This means that the service does not store any of your information where it may be vulnerable to any external attacks. EasyEFT utilises the latest SSL encryption to protect your information from any lurking third parties and their servers are also protected by state of the art firewalls.
Whenever you come across an issue with your payment when using EasyEFT, you should first consider contacting the casino or the bank since the payment method does not deal with the actual payment directly. If the problem escalates, you can contact the EasyEFT support team via an online casino form on their official website by hitting the contact us button in the header.
- Contact your bank or casino first before resorting to contacting EasyEFT directly
- If you have an escalated problem, you can contact the payment service support team through an online form that can be found on their official website
Having a VIP or loyalty program is a great way to reward the most loyal customers but since no funds are actually deposited into EasyEFT’s service, they don’t offer a VIP program. If you are keen on being part of a VIP or loyalty program, you can consider the ones that are offered by the casinos that accept EasyEFT.
The primary market for EasyEFT is South Africa. The funding accounts are also limited to a number of South African banks so you will have to have an account in one of them to be able to use the service.
When it comes to online casinos, you can use the payment method in South Africa based casinos but there are some international casinos that accept players from South Africa, in turn, offering EasyEFT as one of their payment options. If you do not reside in the area, there are plenty of other options you can consider.