Dash Casinos and Tutorial 2019
Dash (Digital cash) is a cryptocurrency which aims to replace cash as an online payment system. Useful for online casinos and players then. On this page we explain how Dash could simplify your casino transactions, list which online casinos accept Dash as a payment method and highlight any bonuses or free spins you might get using your Dash wallet to make a deposit.
Top 3 Dash Casinos
We also look at any fees you might encounter as well as noting any downsides to this particular payment method.
Dash is a cryptocurrency created by Evan Duffield in 2012 and released in January 2014.
It was first introduced as “Darkcoin”, but for obvious marketing reasons, its name was changed to “Dash” in March 2015. This new name is the contraction of “digital” and “cash”, and this is exactly what Dash strives to achieve.
A cryptocurrency that is fully fungible, private, secure and instantaneous. It is part of the numerous alt-coins that emerged after the publication of the Bitcoin code.
Duffield wanted a cryptocurrency that could be used as easily and privately as cash; and many analysts argue that this goal has been achieved.
This article will teach you everything you need to know to become a Dash expert in a few minutes and start playing on your favorite Dash casino.
Even if many online casinos are starting to offer cryptocurrency bonuses, they tend to vary significantly from one to the other.
By depositing funds on a real money account with Dash, you will still be eligible to casinos’ welcome bonuses. Use the list of Dash casinos featured above to compare the different casino bonuses and choose the best one for you!
Looking at all of the advantages provided by the Dash payment system, it is easier to understand how this cryptocurrency has attained a market capitalization of more than $1.2 billion.
- Privacy. This is certainly the main innovation brought by Dash. Because it works just like digital cash, transactions are untraceable and fully confidential. This is an improvement to the Bitcoin code, as all Bitcoin transactions are public and transparent.
- Speed. Just like most blockchain cryptocurrencies, Dash is a very fast payment method. Most deposits and withdrawals will be carried out instantly.
- Security. Dash transaction are confirmed by 200 TerraHash of X11 ASIC computing, which in human terms, means that they are validated by an extensive blockchain process, that no institution can meddle with.
- Simplicity. As we explain in more detail below, depositing and withdrawing money on online casinos is simple and easy.
Despite these advantages, as Dash is still a rapidly growing currency, it suffers from a typical issue, availability.
- Availability. Today, only a handful of casinos accept Dash as payment method. But once again, as the number of Dash casinos keeps growing, this should not be a problem in the coming years.
As of today, the average dash transaction fee is of only 0.076 USD. And actually, most Dash transactions are completely free. This is a significant difference with e-wallets and traditional banking solutions.
In addition, on the online casino side, most crypto transactions are completely free. To avoid any disappointment, it is still heavily recommended to check an online casino’s terms and conditions before starting!
Currencies and Availability
Dash is a currency and is therefore not subject to availability restrictions. In major exchanges and through the Dash wallet, Dash coins can be traded against EUR, USD, and even other crypto currencies.
One of the main innovations brought by cryptocurrencies is that unlike e-wallets, they are completely free from arbitrary country limits and restrictions.
Creating and Funding an Account
Starting to accumulate Dash coins is a very simple process. The most straightforward way to do so is to go to the Dash official website and download a wallet. With this wallet, you will be able to buy Dash coins and carry out transactions right away.
With Dash, you will be able to start playing anonymously on your favorite casinos in just a few clicks. To carry out a deposit, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that you have a funded Dash wallet
- Login to your favorite Dash Casino
- Go to the “Deposit” section and select “Dash” or “Dash Coins” as a payment method
- Determine the amount to be deposited
- Follow the instructions given by the payment terminal, that will generally ask you for your Dash wallet information
- Wait until the transaction is validated and you will be ready to start playing!
Withdrawing funds from an online casino to your Dash wallet is even simpler:
- Login to your favorite online casino
- Go to the “Withdrawal” section and select “Dash” as payment method
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn
- Follow the withdrawal terminal instruction and enter your Dash wallet number
- The funds will quickly be visible on your Dash Wallet!
Just like many other cryptocurrencies, Dash transactions are validated by a state-of-the-art blockchain computing system. Because blockchain transactions are fully decentralized, no online casino can interfere with their well-functioning.
Dash also strives to be an “Digital cASH” provider. For this reason, in addition to being fully secured, Dash transactions are also untraceable and anonymous… This will certainly be appreciated by players that do not want to reveal their identity.
The official Dash website is filled with useful online resources such as an FAQ page and a thriving community.
Be it through the forum or chatting with a customer support employee, the Dash website will certainly answer your questions.
If you have any issue concerning the casino side of the transaction, feel free to reach out to your casino directly through email, live chat or phone!
As regular cash does not come with VIP programs, Dash does not either. This new form of digital cash is such a practical payment method that it does not require any gimmick or rewards to attract new users or retain current users.
To try it out right away, feel free to check out our list of the best Dash casinos available online!