Boleto Bancário Casinos and Tutorial 2019
Boleto Bancário, often referred to as just Boleto, is a popular casino deposit method in Brazil. It was introduced by an association of Brazilian Banks to streamline online payments in the country. The service allows players to make payments online while funding these transactions with cash. Here is the top list of Boleto Bancário casinos you can use the payment option at, along with current bonus offers.
Top Boleto Bancário Casinos
In essence, Boleto Bancário is a payment method that allows you to deposit cash using a bank slip or “Boleto” as it is referred to in Brazil and this cash will be converted into an electronic payment. Once you choose this as your payment method, you will be required to fill and print a form which you will later have to take to a bank that accepts the use of the method and a barcode at the bottom will be read. You will then have to pay in cash and the transaction will be reflected on the side of the recipient. The transfers are completely anonymous and you don’t have to identify yourself when depositing the slip.
Sign up bonuses are offered by virtually all online casinos, being one of the main reasons new iGamers decide to register for an account or not. Casinos offer welcome promotions in the form of deposit match bonuses, which is where payment options such as Boleto Bancário come in. However, not all payment methods are necessarily eligible to get a bonus.
Using Boleto will normally give you access to deposit bonus offers, but each individual casino decides if the method is eligible or not. Make sure to read the terms and conditions for any promotion. Also, the payment option may offer exclusive bonuses in certain casinos, so keep your eyes peeled in order to claim them.
One of the main advantages of using Boleto Bancário as a payment method is anonymity. This comes coupled with safety as well, since you don’t really have to identify yourself when depositing the slip at a bank account. Boleto Bancário is also quite convenient if you have cash in hand.
- Anonymity and safety: Players don’t have to provide any form of identification when depositing the slip. This offers a form of safety since you don’t reveal any of your personal information.
- Pay with cash: If you have cash in hand, it is possible and convenient to pay using Boleto Bancário instead of sending the cash to your bank account then using that to make a deposit.
- Access: In Brazil, the use of Boleto is quite popular hence you can pay printed out Boletos in literally every corner of the streets of Brazil.
Boleto comes with its disadvantages and the main one is the hassle that you, as a payer, have to go through to simply make a deposit. On top of that, the deposits are not instant and take quite a while to process.
- Ease of use: Boleto Bancário is one of the most cumbersome if not inconvenient payment methods in online casinos. This is because players have to print out the forms that they have to submit at the banks and walk all the way to the same banks to submit the forms physically.
- Speed: Unlike most deposit methods that reflect instantly in your account, Boleto has a long processing time that is far from instant.
In most cases, the use of Boleto Bancário is absolutely free since the casinos usually pay the associated fee for the player once the transaction is complete. Paying in person, however, will incur a small cost that is usually charged by the banks each time you pay an invoice. If you deliver the boleto after the expiry date of the form, you will also be charged an extra fee. This fee is payable to the bank that issued that particular bill.
Since Boleto Bancário is dominantly used in Brazil, the only available currency players can use is the Brazilian Real. This is also because the majority of the casinos that accept this payment method are Brazilian or accept Brazilian players. The banks you can deposit the bank slips at are also predominantly Brazilian.
Creating an Account
No account creation is required when using Boleto Bancário as a payment method at an online casino. All that is required of you is having a bank account to fund the slip or have cash in hand. Choose this as your deposit method, enter the amount of money you wish to deposit and finally, make your way to the bank.
- No account is required when making casino deposits with Boleto Bancário
- All you need is cash in hand and a casino account where you wish to deposit
As a deposit method, Boleto Bancário is more of a bridge or a passageway since players are not required to hold accounts. This means that you also don’t need to fund your account like an e-wallet and all you have to do is take the cash and the deposit slip straight to the bank for a deposit.
- Since players are not required to have accounts at Boleto, account funding is not possible
Funding your account with is quite simple at casinos that accept Boleto Bancário deposits . In the list of payment methods, choose Boleto Bancário to make a deposit then finish filling the pre-filled form that will appear. Print out the form and take it to the nearest Boleto Bancário bank with cash in hand to finish the transaction.
- Finish filling the online pre-filled form and print it out
- Head over to the nearest Boleto Bancário bank with cash in hand
- Make your deposit without having to reveal your identity
Sadly, online casino players cannot use Boleto Bancário as a withdrawal method. This is because players do not give their personal or banking information when depositing the money so there would be no record of sending the money if withdrawals were to be made possible.
- It is not possible to make withdrawals using Boleto Bancário.
- Players will have to look for other alternatives if they would like to make withdrawals.
Security is one of the main concerns when it comes to making payments to online casinos. The first line of defence is usually your resident online casino since they have SSL encryptions that prevent any third parties from gaining access from your personal or banking information. When it comes to Boleto Bancário, players are not required to submit or indicate any of their payment information and since you will have to pay cash when depositing, the form itself is useless when it falls in the wrong hands.
If you encounter any problems while using Boleto Bancário, you should first contact your casino to see whether they can solve the issue. You can also head over to the bank where you deposited the slip for help or for a progress report. make sure to have the receipt issued after you made the transaction with you so as to avoid any frustrations and confusion.
- Contact your casino support team if you encounter any problems
- You can also contact the bank you took the slip to for answers with the receipt in hand
VIP or loyalty programs reward players simply for using the services offered. Boleto Bancário does not have a VIP program since no client information is stored.
When it comes to availability, only players that reside in Brazil have access to Boleto Bancário. This is mainly because the banks that support this transaction method are part of a Brazilian banks association. The fact that players also have to physically deposit the slips means that you will have to reside in the area where these deposit stations or banks are available.
The payment method is also only available in the Brazilian Real. Casinos that support this payment method are also mostly Brazilian as well. In a nutshell, Boleto Bancário is only accessible in this area since it is a local endeavour by the local banks.