Apple Pay Casinos and Tutorial 2019
Apply pay is a growing payment method for many online casinos and betting websites. As well as a list of casinos that accept Apple pay, this page will detail how to setup an account (Apple Wallet), explain transaction fees and highlight ways to get the maximum out of Apply pay, such as casino cash back offers .
Top Apple Pay Casinos
Apple Pay is a mobile payment system provided by Apple Inc. It was initially founded in October 2014 and has now developed into a full-fledge online and offline payment method.
The Apple Pay interface acts as an intermediary between its users’ credit cards and online or physical shops. It has grown very popular thanks to its famous two-factor authentication, and the use of Touch and Face ID. This system runs on iOS 10 (or later) operating systems (for online payments).
For now, there are no specific Apple Pay casino bonuses. However, in contrast with some e-wallets, deposits with this payment method will still be eligible for casinos’ welcome bonuses.
Using Apple Pay to fund online casino accounts present several advantages. As this payment system is rather new, many industry analysts argue that Apple Pay is still in its beginning stages and will soon have a lot more to offer.
- Speed: Funds deposited through the Apple Pay system will be instantly available on your casino account.
- Security: There are a few factors that make Apple Pay transactions secure:
- Credit card details are not shared with the online casino
- The use of a two-factor authentication reduces the risks of fraud, even if your Apple device is lost or stolen
- Each Apple Pay transaction has its own encryption
- Simplicity: As it will be seen below, using Apple Pay to deposit money on online casinos is very easy.
- No Fees: Online casinos accepting Apple Pay do not charge any fees, and Apple Pay itself is a free mobile payment system.
Despite these advantages, Apple Pay online casino players will still encounter the traditional downfalls of using relatively new payment methods.
- No Withdrawal Allowed: The main drawback of Apple Pay is that it is not yet a withdrawal method. In other words, it can only be used to deposit funds, there is no way to transfer your winnings back to an Apple Wallet. Apple Pay users will have to use another method to withdraw funds from their account.
- Limited Casino Availability: As of today, only a handful of online casinos accept Apple Pay deposits. But as this payment method becomes more and more popular, the number of Apple Pay casino can be expected to grow exponentially in the next few years.
- Need for Recent Apple Devices: Using Apple Pay to make online transactions requires the use of an Apple device running on iOS 10 or later. This could be a problem for many Android fans.
Apple Pay itself is a “free” mobile payment method. This means that the owner of any iOS 10 or later Apple device will be able to use Apple Pay without being charged any fee. In addition, online casinos accepting Apple Pay do not charge any fee on Apple Pay deposits.
However, it is important to remember that Apple Pay is only an intermediary between your credit card and an online shop. And therefore, Apple Pay users will not be exempt from the traditional banking fees charged for the use of a major credit card such as Visa or MasterCard.
Currencies and Availability
Apple Pay is not a traditional e-wallet like Skrill or Paypal that will work with a fixed set of X currencies. The way this mobile system works is that it acts as an intermediary between user’s credit cards and online or brick and mortar retail shops.
To be eligible for the Apple Pay system, you will have to be a client of a participating bank and credit cards issuers located in one of the following countries:
Asia-Pacific Region: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan
Europe: Denmark, Finland, France, Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
Latin America and the Caribbean: Brazil
Middle East: United Arab Emirates
North America: Canada, United States
Creating an Account
If you are the owner of an Apple device that meets the above-mentioned system requirements (iOS 10 or later operating system) and of a supported card from a participating card issuer, setting up an Apple Pay account is very straightforward.
Apple Pay can be used on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac computers. In most modern Apple devices, Apple Pay is already installed.
- Find the Apple Pay App on your device
- The Apple Pay and Apple wallet system will already be installed on every compatible device. So, to start using it, you first have to find it, on the dedicated Wallet App, or in the Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Follow the instructions to add a card
- Once you have opened the Apple Pay interface, it will give you the instruction to add a new card. This process should only take a few minutes.
- Wait for your bank’s or card issuer’s verification and approval
- Because Apple Pay works directly with participating banks, it will ask for your card issuer’s approval. Once that approval has been granted, you will be able to start using Apple Pay on your favorite online casinos.
Apple Pay is an easy to use deposit method. Follow these simple steps to start playing on your favorite online casino in a few taps.
- Login to your favorite gaming platform
- Go to the deposit section
- Select Apple Pay as a payment method
- Determine the amount you want to deposit
- Validate the transaction with the Apple ID and Touch ID on your Apple device
- Start playing right away!
Many factors make Apple Pay one of the safest mobile payment systems:
- As many other e-wallets, Apple Pay acts as an intermediary between your credit card and online casinos. This means that thanks to this payment method, your banking details will not be at risk of being stolen and misused.
- With Apple Pay’s two factor authentication and touch ID, even if your iPhone is lost or stolen, the Apple Pay interface is still protected.
- Every Apple Pay transaction has its own unique encryption.
The Apple Pay interface is fully backed by Apple Inc’s support and world-class customer service. In addition to a very well-crafted design and website, the Apple Support team will be available 24/7 to answer your queries related to our device or Apple Pay and Wallet systems.
As it is part of the iOS interface, Apple Pay does not have a specific VIP program. However, using this system will still allow you to collect reward points on your credit card. Because Apple Pay is only an intermediary, your transactions will still be shown in your credit card statement, and you will still be able to collect credit card loyalty points.